Saints & New Orleans Steamboat Company November Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints & New Orleans Steamboat Company November 2018 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and twenty-one (21) years of age or older in Mississippi) and who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, and Houston. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), New Orleans Steamboat Company ("NOSC"), American Luxury Limousines, LLC, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 11/21/2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/14/2018 ("Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/steamboat and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit a registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/14/2018 in order to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) is void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed as the person named on the applicable registration form.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. The use of automated or similar devices, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries made through such means are void. Mechanically reproduced entries are void. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's wireless phone/handset/computer/device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Odds: Two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 12/17/2018 from amongst all eligible entries received by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone number. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed the person named on the applicable entry form. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrants' e-mail accounts to receive e-mail messages. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Two (2) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) "Jazz Brunch Cruise" package consisting of the following: two (2) Jazz Brunch Cruise tickets for 12/23/2018 on the Steamboat Natchez, inclusive of food and beverage during the cruise, for winner and one (1) guest; one (1) "Saints Swag Bag" consisting of one (1) hat and one (1) T-shirt; two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest to attend the New Orleans Saints home game scheduled for 12/23/2018; and transportation for winner and one (1) guest to and from Saints game. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $582. ARV of all prizes: $1,164. For more information on the Jazz Brunch Cruise, including terms and conditions of the cruise, please visit https://www.steamboatnatchez.com/sunday-jazz-brunch-cruise. Transportation to and from the Saints game will be between the cruise departure location and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome only. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM JAZZ BRUNCH CRUISE AND PARKING ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE. If the kickoff time for the Saints home game scheduled for 11/4/2018 changes for any reason, the NOSC reserves the right to issue Jazz Brunch Cruise tickets for a later date determined in the sole discretion of NOSC. Game tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agrees to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as all game and venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike, or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any game. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of his/her prize. Exact seat location to be determined solely by Sponsor. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winners in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize(s) with one of comparable or greater value (except as otherwise provided above), at its sole discretion. Each Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and any other documents required by Sponsor within four (4) days of date of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at any game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA.
10. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner, available after 12/21/2018, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 1/31/2019 to New Orleans Steamboat Company November Sweeps, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.