NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The New Orleans Saints 2023 Draft Inner Circle Contest (hereafter, "Contest") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, i) are legal residents of the state of Missouri or reside within one hundred fifty (150) miles of Kansas City, Missouri regardless of the state; ii) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence; and (iii) are the intended recipients of the Contest email invitation sent by Sponsor (hereafter, the "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs (excluding Sponsor), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Contest begins 2:00:00 pm Central Time ("CT") on 3/9/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/17/2023 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: Following receipt of the email invitation sent by Sponsor, Eligible Entrants will be directed to click on the link provided in the body of the email and will be prompted to complete and submit the registration form, including the submission of a photo, to receive one (1) entry into the Contest ("Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/17/2023 to be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional Entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void. By submitting an Entry, Eligible Entrants grant to Sponsor and its designees a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right, but not the obligation, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, promote, market, advertise, and display the Entry, including the photograph and all written components, for any purposes and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without further consideration, compensations, notification, or permission.
Determination of compliance with Entry guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. All Entries, including the photo and any written component, must comply with the Entry guidelines outlined below:
All Entries must: (i) be the original creation of the Eligible Entrant and solely owned by Eligible Entrant; (ii) not have won previous awards; (iii) not have been previously published; and (iv) be suitable for presentation in a public forum. In addition, in order to be eligible, each Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property, or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive; is violent or derogatory; is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image, or in violation of these Official Rules, will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. By submitting a photograph, Eligible Entrants certify that they are the sole owner of the photograph being submitted, that they have the right to use any likenesses of other individuals appearing in the photo, that no other approval is required, and that they have the full right, without restriction, to license the photograph.
In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific Eligible Entrant entitled to receive the prize, such Entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder." "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Eligible Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that Eligible Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Data rates may apply. Check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; Eligible Entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. Other than for prize notification or conditions as stated herein, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any Eligible Entrant regarding this Contest or acknowledge any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein, and such Entries will be disqualified.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of Eligible Entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, six (6) Grand Prize winners will be chosen at the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible Entries received. Sponsor will judge each Entry based on the following criteria: (i) enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints (0-50 points); (ii) Saints themed setting and/or attire; (0-30); and (iii) originality: including creativity, depiction, and uniqueness: (0-20 points). In the event of a tie, such tied Entries will be re-judged based on the following criteria: enthusiasm: 0-100 points. The six (6) Eligible Entrants who submit the highest scoring Entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed the Grand Prize winners (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores. By entering, Eligible Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects.
6. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified via email and/or telephone on or about 3/22/2023 and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other documents as required by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date of issuance of notification. If any potential Grand Prize winner (i) does not contact Sponsor within the specified timing or cannot be contacted; (ii) is ineligible according to these Official Rules; (iii) fails to return the required documents within the specified time period or Sponsor's sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; (iv) decides to decline their prize for any reason whatsoever; or (v) otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, then they will forfeit their prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entries received, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. If a Grand Prize winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
7. Grand Prize: There will be six (6) Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following: two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the first two (2) days of the 2023 NFL Draft taking place on 4/27/2023 and 4/28/2023 (ARV: $0); and ii) one (1) Saints swag bag consisting of TBD items (e.g. Saints 2023 Draft t-shirt, lanyard, sticker, pennant) (ARV: $80). Total ARV of each Grand Prize: $80. Total ARV of all prizing to be awarded in this Contest: $480.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM NFL DRAFT AND PARKING ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE – GRAND PRIZE WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRAVEL. Due to the unique nature of the NFL Draft tickets, no ARV can be assigned to this portion of the Grand Prize. Any difference between stated value and actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in any form. Winners are solely responsible for any costs and expenses in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any additional costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize that are not described herein as being awarded. Draft tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with all such terms and conditions as well as all venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or inappropriate manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the NFL Draft. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of the venue for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor, NFL, or their agent determines in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Seat location at the NFL Draft will be determined by the NFL or its agent in its sole discretion. In the event the NFL Draft is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes are winner's sole responsibility. The type, size, and quality of applicable Grand Prize items is subject to availability and will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Contest by any named or implied individual or entity. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Eligible Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), Eligible Entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by Eligible Entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to Eligible Entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to Eligible Entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to attendance at the 2023 NFL Draft) or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, each Eligible Entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Eligible Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Eligible Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Eligible Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and Eligible Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. Winner's Name: For the names of the winners (available after 4/29/2023), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/15/2023 to: Saints 2023 Draft Inner Circle Contest Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12.Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.