No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Us vs. Them Contest Presented by Dixie (hereafter, “Contest”) is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston, or one (1) of the following counties of Florida: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, or Gulf. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, “Sponsor” or “Saints”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Dixie Brewing Company, LLC (“Dixie”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Contest begins at 2:00:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on 8/22/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 12/6/2019 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into eight (8) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”). During each Entry Period, entrants will be asked to share a comparison between a favorable New Orleans element of popular culture (“Us”) and an element of popular culture from the opponent city/state for the given week (“Them”) (hereafter, “Entry”).
|Entry Period||Opponent City||End Dates (Entry Periods end at 11:59:59 PM CT)||Winner Selection Date|
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, and subject to the Entry Periods outlined in Section 2 of these Official Rules, you may participate in the Contest when you visit http://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/dixie-us-vs-them-sweeps and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry in the Contest. The registration page will ask you for demographic information, such as your name, phone number, email address, and zip code, as well as your text-based idea of Us and Them. For purposes of this Contest, the Us and Them should be in relation to famous individuals, landmarks, food, traditions, highlights, or other popular cultural references between Us/New Orleans and Them/Opponent City identified in Section 2 of these Official Rules. Sponsor may use, but does not have the obligation to use, winning entries for promotion in the Saints and Dixie Us versus Them in-game segment and for all other purposes as determined by Sponsor and/or Dixie. By entering, entrants agree: i) that Sponsor shall own the Entry (and all material embodied therein); ii) that entrants irrevocably assign to Sponsor and its designees any and all rights, title, and interest in the Entry including but not limited to all intellectual property rights; and iii) that Sponsor and its designees shall have, without limitation, the perpetual, right, but not the obligation, worldwide to edit, adapt, modify, publish, exploit, and use the Entry in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration, notification, or permission of entrants, winners, or any third parties or, at its discretion, remove any Entry.
All entries must comply with the Entry Guidelines outlined below.
Determination of compliance with Entry Guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
- The Entry must not contain any unacceptable commercial/corporate advertising of Sponsor’s competitors (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans).
- The Entry must not contain defamatory statements (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group), must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, and it must not in any way violate applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
- Entry must not contain indecent behavior, profanities, or obscenities, including, but not limited to, sexual references, and must not in any way disparage or defame persons or organizations.
- Entry must not include any personally identifiable information of entrant or any other non-public person(s), as determined by Sponsor.
- Entry must not refer, depict, or in any way reflect negatively upon the Sponsor, the Contest, or any other person or entity.
- Entry must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- Entry must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Non-winning entries received for one Entry Period will not carry over or be included in subsequent Entry Periods. If you choose to participate using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Other than for prize notification or conditions as previously stated, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Contest or acknowledge any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein, and such entries will be disqualified. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Contest is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
4. Winner Selection/Notification: At the conclusion of each Entry Period (as outlined above), representatives of Sponsor will judge and select five (5) Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor for the applicable Entry Period. Representatives of Sponsor will judge entries based on originality, humor, and ability to capture the spirit of the Contest. In the event the same/similar idea is submitted by multiple entrants, only the earliest Entry will be considered by Sponsor for a Grand Prize. Sponsor’s database computer will be the official time-keeping device for purposes of this Contest. In the event of a tie for the final Grand Prize in an Entry Period, the final winner will be selected based on the highest combined score for originality, humor, and ability to capture the spirit of the Contest, as determined by the representatives of the Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period Each potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone call. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability within twenty-four (24) hours of time of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact a potential winner (as specified above), failure to sign and return the Prize Claim Form within the time specified above, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to not award any prize or all prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Sponsor reserves the right to edit Entries as it deems necessary in its sole discretion, and entrants acknowledge and agree that Released Parties shall not be responsible for any alleged consequences of such editing. Sponsor reserves the right to use any/all Entries in promotion of the Saints and Dixie Us versus Them in-game segment and in all other forms of media or promotion, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Dixie, and without compensation to entrant. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and any such Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Contest (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, including but not limited to war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest and, in the event of termination or suspension, at its discretion, select winners for the Entry Period at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable selection as of the date of the event requiring such termination or suspension. By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding.
5. Forty (40) Grand Prize Winners (five (5) winners per Entry Period): Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Dixie prize package consisting of the following items: i) one (1) Dixie beer bucket, ii) one (1) Dixie trucker hat, iii) one (1) Dixie t-shirt, iv) three (3) Dixie bottle openers, and v) two (2) Dixie beer can/bottle holders. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50. Total ARV of all prizes awarded through the Promotion Period: $2,000.
All prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Any apparel sizing is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All the costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. Other than the details of prizes outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners’ Names: For the names of the winners (available after 12/15/2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 1/31/2020 to: Us vs Them Dixie Contest, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.