NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Dixie Beer Delivery to the Draft Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and who are permanent legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, and Houston. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Dixie Brewing Company, LLC ("Dixie"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 8:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 3/2/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/27/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/delivery-draft-sweeps and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/27/2020 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed as the person named on the applicable registration form.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Odds: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 3/30/2020 from among all the eligible entries received by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within three (3) days of the date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive a two (2) night trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to attend the first day of the 2020 NFL Draft scheduled to take place on 4/23/2020 in Las Vegas, NV. Trip includes: i) round trip coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to Las Vegas, NV (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $840); ii) standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double-occupancy) for two (2) nights (ARV: $400); and iii) two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the first day of the 2020 NFL Draft taking place on 4/23/2020 (ARV: $0). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,240.
Actual value of the trip may vary based on ticket price fluctuations. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded in any form. Winner and guest must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor (if specified) or the prize will be forfeited and no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded, and the Grand Prize may be, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate. Winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses in connection with a prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any additional costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize that are not described herein as being awarded (including, but not limited to, parking, ground transportation, travel or other insurance, baggage fees, meals, room service charges, any additional costs charged to the hotel room, souvenirs, personal charges, tips, gratuities, and other incidental expenses). Winners and their respective guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary documents (including but not limited to valid passports and/or government-issued photo identification) prior to departure. Guest of winner must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of trip departure), unless a child or legal ward of winner. Winner and guest must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If any guest is a child or legal ward of a winner, such winner must sign and return a release on behalf of child or legal ward. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor approval. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades or use with frequent flier miles or points and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. No travel extensions will be permitted. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and may not qualify for frequent flier miles or hotel points. Travel, hotel, carrier, and other arrangements to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent, and air carriers, hotels, and activity/service providers (if applicable) will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for lost or mutilated travel documents or tickets and none will be replaced. All travel will be at the risk of the winners and guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, overbookings, delays, or any other changes by any company or person providing any element of prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for flight delays and/or cancellations resulting in winner and their guest not being able to use or reschedule hotel or other reservations/accommodations and/or an activity, and no substitution or compensation will be awarded. Travel is subject to terms and conditions of the respective air carriers, hotels, and other service providers, if any, with which winner has a reservation. Draft tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as all venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or inappropriate manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the NFL Draft. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor, NFL, or their agent determines in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Seat location at the NFL Draft will be determined by the NFL or its agent in its sole discretion. In the event the NFL Draft is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided; however, the trip portion of the prize will still be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes are winner's sole responsibility.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, travel to/from and attendance at the 2020 NFL Draft) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 4/23/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 5/31/2020 to: Saints Dixie Draft Sweepstakes Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.