No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Community Coffee Scavenger Hunt for Saints Playoff Tickets (hereafter, "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of participation. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Community Coffee Company, L.L.C., Rouses Markets, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. All Instagram terms and conditions apply. Instagram is neither a sponsor nor associated with this Contest in any way. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. Further, you specifically agree to release Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Contest.
2. Promotion Period:Contest begins at 4:00:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT") on 12/31/2019 and ends on 1/4/2020 when all prizes are claimed and in no event later than 9:00:00 p.m. on 1/4/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following five (5) entry periods (each an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start/End Date & Time||Rouses Location||Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") - details in Section 5|
|1||12/31/2019, 4:00 p.m. CT until all prizes claimed or 9:00 p.m. CT||2900 Veterans Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002||Two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints Wild Card Playoff Game scheduled on 1/5/2020 in New Orleans, LA. ARV: $400.|
|2||1/1/2020, 4:00 p.m. CT until all prizes claimed or 9:00 p.m. CT||400 N. Carrolton Ave., New Orleans, LA 70119||Two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints Wild Card Playoff Game scheduled on 1/5/2020 in New Orleans, LA. ARV: $400.|
|3||1/2/2020, 4:00 p.m. CT until all prizes claimed or 9:00 p.m. CT||10130 Crossing Way, Ste. 300, Denham Springs, LA 70726||Two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints Wild Card Playoff Game scheduled on 1/5/2020 in New Orleans, LA. ARV: $400.|
|4||1/3/2020, 5:00 p.m. CT until all prizes claimed or 9:00 p.m. CT||1030 S. Acadia Rd., Thibodaux, LA 70301||Two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints Wild Card Playoff Game scheduled on 1/5/2020 in New Orleans, LA. ARV: $400.|
|5||1/4/2020, 10:00 a.m. CT until all prizes claimed or 9:00 p.m. CT||3446 Drusilla Ln., Baton Rouge, LA 70809||(i) Two (2) tickets and two (2) pre-game field passes (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints Wild Card Playoff Game scheduled on 1/5/2020 in New Orleans, LA., and (ii) two (2) Saints jerseys. ARV: $1,200.|
3. How to Enter/Participate: During the Promotion Period and during the applicable Entry Period, individuals wishing to participate in the Contest ("Participants") must be present on the applicable date and at the applicable Rouses listed in Section 2 above ("Participating Rouses"). To enter/participate, during the Promotion Period, Participants need to be present at the applicable Participating Rouses and must go to the Sponsor's official Instagram feed (https://www.instagram.com/saints) and follow the clues/hints when they are published. Participants are asked to use their knowledge, as well as publicly available information, to determine which product each clue/hint is in reference to, and once said products are determined, Participants are asked to collect one (1) each of the three (3) products at the Participating Rouses and bring all collected products to Customer Service at the Participating Rouses stores. The first Participant in each of the Participating Rouses stores to bring all three (3) products correctly referenced in the clues to a Sponsor representative at Customer Service will be the potential Grand Prize winner. Sponsor representative will verify the accuracy of the products collected. Any use of Instagram in connection with your participation in this Contest constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement that the Sponsor has the right to stream or use your post through the Instagram API or otherwise use your post as set forth in its online Terms and Conditions at http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy.
Released Parties are not responsible for transportation or for failures of any kind of Instagram or the internet, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit a Participant's ability to participate in the Contest. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsors, will render the Participant ineligible. Released parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to Participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of Participants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry.
4. Winner Determination: The first Participant at each Participating Rouses to bring all three (3) products correctly referenced in the clues, as verified by a Sponsor representative, will be the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event of a tie, Participants deemed by Sponsor to be potential Grand Prize winners may be asked to answer Sponsor-related trivia questions until only one (1) Participant can answer the question correctly. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Participants throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
5. Five (5) Grand Prizes (one (1) per Entry Period): There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner for each Entry Period for a total of five (5) Grand Prize winners. The Grand Prize winner at each Participating Rouses will receive the prize as indicated in Section 2 of these Official Rules. ARV of all prizes awarded: $2,800. Winners will be responsible for any/all ground transportation to/from the game. In the event the game is postponed and rescheduled, tickets to the rescheduled game will be awarded. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of a game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the prize. All the costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, any/all ground transportation to/from the game, parking, meals, incidentals, and other miscellaneous expenses are winners' sole responsibility. Exact location of seats and passes to be determined solely by Sponsor. Tickets and passes are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion and will forfeit the balance of his/her prize. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. If unused, tickets and passes cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. For apparel portion of Grand Prize (Entry Period No. 5 only), jerseys are not game used, and the type and quality will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Other than the details of the Grand Prizes outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winners in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Participants agree, by participating, that i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), Participant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and participation in the Contest constitutes Participant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, Participants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any Participant based on the results of the background check or failure of the Participant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by Participant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to Participant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to Participant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at any game) or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Participant agrees that i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
9. Winner's Name: For the names of the winners (available after February 1, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 15, 2020 to: Community Coffee-Saints Scavenger Hunt Winners List, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
10. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.