No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Saints 2021 Carnival Cruise Catch Sweepstakes Presented by Carnival Cruise Line (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (iii) are current 2021 Saints season ticket holders as of 9/28/2021. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter "Sponsor" or "Saints"), Carnival Entities (as defined below), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities"), and Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Corporation, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "Carnival Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Carnival Entities are not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of this Sweepstakes or the selection of the winner(s). New season ticket holders after 9/28/2021 are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 9/30/2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 12/26/2021 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following six (6) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date||Drawing Date (on or about)||Game||Game Date|
|1||10/18/2021||10/26/2021||10/27/2021||vs. Tampa Bay||10/31/2021|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods. Dates are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/carnival-cruise-catch-sweeps ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit a registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by the applicable Entry Period End Date in Section 2 above and no later than 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/26/2021 in order to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor for a maximum of six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within three (3) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. If a potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prizing: There will be six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive the opportunity to participate in the Cash Catch Event (see below) for the respective game of their winning Entry Period.
Cash Catch Events: During halftime of each game as set forth in Section 2 of these Official Rules, the applicable Grand Prize winner will be given the opportunity to catch a maximum of three (3) footballs (one (1) at a time) from a "jugs" automatic punting machine placed at a designated goal line for a chance to win one (1) of the Cash Catch Event prizes, as described herein. The first football will be punted approximately thirty (30) yards to the 30-yard mark. Should the Grand Prize winner successfully catch the football at the 30-yard mark, they will advance to the 50-yard line and attempt to catch the football again, which will be punted approximately fifty (50) yards. Should the Grand Prize winner successfully catch the football at the 50-yard line, they will advance to the subsequent 30-yard line (seventy (70) yards from the machine) and attempt to catch the football again. Distances and line markers are approximate and will be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner may only advance to the subsequent yard mark of difficulty only if they successfully catch the punt from the previous yard mark. Each applicable Grand Prize winner will be awarded the yard-mark prize corresponding to their highest successful yard-mark level catch as listed below, subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each Grand Prize winner will be awarded, at a minimum, the 30-Yard Catch Prize (as defined below) regardless of success. If, for any reason, the applicable Grand Prize winner is unable to attend or participate in the Cash Catch Event on the date designated by Sponsor, they will forfeit their participation in the Cash Catch Event. If the applicable Grand Prize winner forfeits participation, the Sponsor reserves the right to select a replacement participant in any manner seen fit by Sponsor. The applicable Grand Prize winner may not designate a representative to attend the event and attempt to catch the football(s) on their behalf. If the Sponsor designates a replacement, they will be the one to receive any prizes earned, not the original applicable Grand Prize winner. Except as indicated herein, all Cash Catch Prizes will be available to be won but will only be awarded if the applicable Grand Prize winner (or the designated replacement selected by the Sponsor) successfully catches the ball at the qualifying level for a Cash Catch prize.
Cash Catch Prizes: If the applicable Grand Prize winner successfully catches the punt at the various yard markers below, and in compliance with these Official Rules, they will receive the following:
- 30-Yard Catch Prize: (i) one (1) Saints jersey and (ii) one (1) gift card valued at $50 to the Saints team store. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $115.
- 50-Yard Catch Prize: (i) two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend one (1) Saints regular season home game specified by Sponsor; and (ii) two (2) passes to attend the Bullseye tailgating event prior to the same game in (i). ARV: $660.
- 70-Yard Catch Prize: One (1) gift card to Carnival Cruise Line valued at $1,500. ARV: $1500.
For Carnival Gift Card: if a Grand Prize winner successfully catches all three (3) punts at the appropriate yard marks, then they will be awarded a $1,500 Carnival gift card (the "Carnival Gift Card") to be used toward the purchase of any Carnival Cruise (North American and European itineraries only), as well as onboard incidentals that are made available by Carnival Cruise Line for purchase with the Carnival Gift Card. The total ARV of each Carnival Gift Card is one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500). Any costs related to the booking of the relevant cruise over the Carnival Gift Card value, including without limitation, any portion of the cruise fare, taxes, fees and port expenses is the responsibility solely of the relevant Carnival Gift Card winner. All unspecified travel-related expenses and pre and post-cruise accommodations and onboard incidental charges are the responsibility solely of the relevant Carnival Gift Card winner. Travel to and from the port from which the cruise departs is not included within the Carnival Gift Card, and is the responsibility solely of the Carnival Gift Card winner(s). The Carnival Gift Card and/or any unused portion thereof has no cash value. There is no guaranteed availability on the exact sailing or travel dates and times requested by any winner. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. Travel booked using the Carnival Gift Card must be booked through Carnival Cruise Line. The Carnival Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth and detailed in Carnival Cruise Line's passenger Ticket Contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. Neither Carnival Cruise Line nor Sponsor will replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Carnival Gift Card, tickets or travel vouchers, and neither is responsible if cruise is delayed or postponed for any reason. The Carnival Gift Card is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason.
For Prizing involving game or event tickets: WINNER AND GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PARKING AND ALL GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME. In the event a game is postponed and rescheduled, Sponsor will make best efforts to award tickets to the rescheduled game. Winner and guest agree not to transfer or sell tickets. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of any game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the Prizing. Game tickets and/or passes are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations (including, without limitation, all health and safety restrictions in place for the venue) and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guests will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as venue operator determines in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. Exact seat and/or pass locations to be determined solely by Sponsor or its designee. Unused tickets and/or passes cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets and/or passes, nor applied toward tickets and/or passes for any subsequent game.
For all other Prizing: Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any portion of the Prizing not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses, are winner's sole responsibility. Jersey portion of Prizing is not game worn and is subject to availability. The type, size, and quality of applicable portions of the Prizing will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Team store gift card portion of Prizing is subject to the terms on the gift card and the terms found here. The award of any prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All Prizing awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by the Released Parties. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prizing will not be awarded in any form. Other than the details of the Prizing outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List:For the names of the winners, available after 1/15/2022, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 3/1/2022 to Saints Cash Catch Sweeps Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.