No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The New Orleans Saints Pick 6 Sweepstakes Presented by Caesars Sportsbook (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Caesars Entertainment, Inc. ("Caesars"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities (excluding Sponsor) have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Individuals who are prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel by law or for any other reason, including, without limitation, participation in a self-exclusion program, are not eligible.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 9/10/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 1/7/2024 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following eight (8) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time||Game||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|1||9/10/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||9/10/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. Tennessee||9/11/2023|
|2||10/1/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||10/1/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. Tampa Bay||10/2/2023|
|3||10/19/2023; 3:15:00 p.m. CT||10/19/2023; 7:15:00 p.m. CT||vs. Jacksonville||10/20/2023|
|4||11/5/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||11/5/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. Chicago||11/6/2023|
|5||12/3/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||12/3/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. Detroit||12/4/2023|
|6||12/10/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||12/10/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. Carolina||12/11/2023|
|7||12/17/2023; 8:00:00 a.m. CT||12/17/2023; 12:00:00 p.m. CT||vs. New York||12/18/2023|
|8||1/6/2024 or 1/7/2024; TBD||1/6/2024 or 1/7/2024; TBD||vs. Atlanta||1/8/2024|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will not roll over or carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods. General Entry Period time is four (4) hours prior to kickoff. Sponsor's clock is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Dates and times are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities and Sponsor.
3. How to Participate: To participate, you must: download and install the free Saints mobile application ("App") on your iOS or Android smartphone device. Once on the home page of the App, locate the "Saints Pick 6" menu button and follow the on-screen instructions to login via the App. After you have logged in using the App, you will then be directed to a second screen within the App where you will need to create a username and provide your full name, valid email address, and date of birth. Data rates may apply to download and use the App. See your internet or wireless provider for complete details on data rates; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. All participants must login via the App in order to participate in the Sweepstakes.
In order to participate, you will be required to answer a set of predictive trivia questions ("Question(s)") prior to the start of each game associated with the applicable Entry Period. Each correctly answered Question will be worth one (1) point for a total of six (6) possible points throughout each Entry Period. At the conclusion of each Entry Period, the entrants who received all six (6) points will receive one (1) entry and be included in a random drawing for that applicable Entry Period's Home Game Prize and for the Grand Prize at the conclusion of the Promotion Period. In the event that there are no entrants who receive all six (6) points, a random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entrants who received five (5) points, and so on (the highest number of points awarded in an Entry Period will hereafter be referred to as a "Qualified Entry"). In the event that there are no points awarded, a random drawing will be conducted from among all entrants to select a winner for that particular Entry Period. There is a limit of one (1) entry per App account/person/email address per Entry Period. Any attempt to use multiple names, accounts, or email addresses or any other tactics to enter more than the stated limits may result in the disqualification of the entry by the Sponsor from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the entry process will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered entries, Question responses, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, wireless service, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cellular towers, phones/mobile device (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), interactive voice response system, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, Question responses, the posting of Questions, or the announcement of the prizes, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile phone relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, one (1) Home Game Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all Qualified Entries for a total of eight (8) potential Home Game Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected among all Qualified Entries after the ninth entry period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
6. For each Entry Period, one (1) Home Game Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all Qualified Entries for a total of eight (8) potential Home Game Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Additionally, at the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the eligible entrant with the most Qualified Entry points throughout the Promotion Period will be awarded the Grand Prize. If more than one eligible entrant has the highest number of Qualified Entry points at the conclusion of the Promotion Period, then Sponsor will conduct a tiebreak using random selection from among those eligible entrants. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
7. Prizing: There will be eight (8) potential Home Game Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period) and one (1) Grand Prize winner at the end of the Promotion Period.
Each Home Game Prize winner will receive one (1) Fanatics gift card to the Saints team store valued at $1,000 ("Gift Card"). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Home Game Prize: $1,000. Total ARV of all Home Games Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: $8,000.
The Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (i) two (2) suite tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints 2024 regular season home opener at the Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, LA (ARV: $2,000); (ii) two (2) pregame field passes (for winner and one (1) guest) for the same game (ARV: N/A); (iii) one (1) Saints jersey autographed by a TBD Saints player (ARV: $1,000); and (iv) one (1) Fanatics gift card to the Saints team store valued at $1000 (ARV: $1,000). Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $8,000. Total ARV of all Prizing to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $17,000.00.
For all Prizing: Gift card portion of Prizing is subject to the terms and conditions found on the gift card and/or online here. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any portion of the Prizing not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner's sole responsibility. The award of any prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All Prizing awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by the Released Parties. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prizing or any portion thereof will not be awarded in any form. Other than the details of the Prizing outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
For Grand Prize only: Winner and guest are responsible for parking and all ground transportation to/from game. In the event the game is postponed and rescheduled, Sponsor will make best efforts to award tickets to the rescheduled game. Winner and guest are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Prizing or any portion thereof without the express written consent of Sponsor. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of any game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the Prizing. Game tickets and/or passes are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guests agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations (including, without limitation, all safety restrictions in place for the venue) and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as venue operator determines in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their Grand Prize. Exact seat and/or pass locations to be determined solely by Sponsor or its designee. Unused tickets and/or passes cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets and/or passes, nor applied toward tickets and/or passes for any subsequent game. Jersey portion of Grand Prize is not game worn and subject to availability, including size, color, and type. Actual value of autographed portions of Grand Prize are subject to market fluctuations. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any portion of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses, are winner's sole responsibility.
8. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on entrants, and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. Winners' List:For the names of the winners, available after 1/31/2024, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 3/14/2024 to Saints Pick 6 Sweeps Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
Caesars Disclaimer: Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling Problem? Call 1-877-770-STOP.