MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Cooking With A Saint Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of Louisiana, age eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry. Void where otherwise taxed, prohibited, or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (the "Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Grocery Delivery E-Services USA Inc. d/b/a HelloFresh ("HelloFresh") and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies ("Released Parties"), and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. Neither HelloFresh nor the National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs (except Sponsor), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. Neither HelloFresh nor the NFL Entities have offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time ("CT") on January 11, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 21, 2022 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The time clock of the Sweepstakes Sponsor is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: Visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/ ("Website") and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Only entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and which are otherwise fully compliant with these Official Rules are "Valid Entries." Limit one (1) entry per person, per wireless phone number, or per e-mail address per day. A "day" is defined as 12:00:01 a.m. CT though 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes using one (1) valid name, wireless phone number, or e-mail address only. In the event of a dispute involving entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same wireless phone number or email address, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account or the authorized owner of the wireless phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized account subscriber/owner is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a wireless phone number by the relevant wireless carrier or an email address by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning wireless phone numbers and/or email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address (as applicable) and they must fully comply with these Official Rules. Entries from any person, wireless phone number, email address, or household in excess of the above-stated entry limit are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants expressly agree to assume the risk of lost, late, incomplete, garbled, damaged, delayed, illegible, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries and acknowledge that Released Parties (as defined above) are not responsible for such entries.
4. DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 21, 2022 from among all Valid Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor or its agent. The Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, which entries are deemed Valid Entries, and its decisions and the result of the drawing will be final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Valid Entries received.
Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone using the information provided on such potential winner's entry on or about each drawing date ("Prize Notification"). Prize Notification by telephone and/or email shall be deemed to have occurred on the date Sponsor or Sponsor's designee first attempts to make email and/or telephone contact with a potential winner and if any prospective potential winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. If Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, it will result in disqualification, and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, the Prize (as defined below) may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Any non-response by a potential winner or Sponsor's failure to receive a response from any potential winners within the prescribed three (3) business day period will result in disqualification of such potential winner and the selection of an alternate potential winner in Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting. In the event Sponsor is unable to contact potential winners or if a potential winner is non-compliant with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential winner. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the potential winner and any alternate potential winners are collectively referred to herein as the "Winner."
5. PRIZE: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded and will consist of the following: (a) one (1) "Cooking With A Saint" experience for one (1) grand prize winner and one (1) guest, and (b) a four (4) week complimentary subscription to HelloFresh (up to a maximum value of $60.00 per week). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of entire Grand Prize: $4,240 (the "Grand Prize").
"Cooking With A Saint" experience is subject to scheduling conflicts, and transportation to and from the event is not part of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute the individual involved. Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in any form. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses not specifically included herein, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are solely the winner's responsibility.
Merchandise prizes carry no warranty other than that offered by manufacturers. Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No transfers, cash redemption, or substitutions are permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Grand Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes on the Grand Prize, and any other costs, fees and expenses not explicitly stated herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Allow one (1) to two (2) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
By participating, all entrants warrant and represent that they have complied in full with these Official Rules, including but not limited to all eligibility requirements, and further agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants agree to the release of their name, address, and email information to Sponsor for winner notification purposes and for public winner disclosure, as required by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered, mass entries or entries generated automatically or robotically, or by a script, macro, or use of any automated or mechanical device(s) or practices, or any other means which subvert the entry process are void. Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or postage due entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mechanical, typographical, printing, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or errors of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor; (iii) hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, cellular towers, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or faulty data transmission entries; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (iv) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or other device related to or resulting from entering or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of a Website. Released Parties are also not responsible for any other errors in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Winners, or typographical, printing or other errors in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw and terminate, or modify, the administration of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted, if a computer virus or system malfunction impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes, or if the online entry method otherwise becomes impossible, impractical, infeasible for any other reason. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation or termination, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize in a random drawing from all non-suspect, Valid Entries received for the up to the time of such cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes.
All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including any injury or medical condition sustained as a result of participating, (ii) the receipt, ownership, or use of the Grand Prize, (iii) entrant's registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN LOUISIANA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
6. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respect. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Official Rules and any advertisement, promotional, or marketing materials, or other announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules govern. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules by posting such amended Official Rules on www.neworleanssaints.com. Entrants further agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content, or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes on the rights of entrant's work as contained in any submitted entry.
Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND TO DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES) AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission to use Winner's name, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation or authorization as permitted by law by Sponsor, HelloFresh, the NFL Entities, and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of Prize Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 3/30/2022 to: 2022 Cooking With A Saint Sweepstakes, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.
10. SPONSOR: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.