NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Saints Virtual NFL Draft 2020 Contest (hereafter, "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
_2. Promotion Period:_Contest begins at 12:00:00 pm Central Time ("CT") on 4/10/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 AM on 4/14/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/saints-virtual-draft-2020-contest and complete the entry form in its entirety, including the submission of a photo, to receive one (1) entry ("Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM on 4/14/2020. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. The use of script, macro, or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry, entrants grant to Sponsor and its designees a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right, but not the obligation, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, promote, market, advertise, and display the Entry, including the photograph and all written components, for any purposes and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without further consideration, compensations, notification, or permission.
Determination of compliance with Entry guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. All entries must comply with the Entry guidelines outlined below:
All Entries must: (i) be the original creation of the entrant and solely owned by entrant; (ii) not have won previous awards; (iii) not have been previously published; and (iv) must be suitable for presentation in a public forum. In addition, in order to be eligible, each Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property, or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive; is violent or derogatory; is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image, or in violation of these Official Rules, will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. By submitting a photograph, entrants certify that they are the sole owner of the photograph being submitted, that no approval is required, and that they have the full right, without restriction, to license the photograph.
In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific entrant entitled to receive the prize, such Entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder." "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Data rates may apply. Check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. Other than for prize notification or conditions as stated herein, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Contest or acknowledge any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein, and such Entries will be disqualified.
5. Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, thirty (30) Grand Prize winners will be chosen at the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible Entries received. Sponsor will judge each Entry based on the following criteria: (i) enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints (0-50 points); (ii) Saints themed setting and/or attire; (0-30); and (iii) originality: including creativity, depiction, and uniqueness: (0-20 points). In the event of a tie, such tied Entries will be re-judged based on the following criteria: enthusiasm: 0-100 points. The thirty (30) entrants who submit the highest scoring Entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed the Grand Prize winners (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified on or about 4/15/2020 by email and/or phone call, and the potential Grand Prize winners will have twenty-four (24) hours to contact Sponsor with the information required. Potential Grand Prize winners may be required to submit information pertaining to their intended location and apparel for participation in the Grand Prize, as well as to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an IRS Form W-9, and an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of issuance. If applicable, a Grand Prize winner's guest(s) may also be required to execute and return any documents required by Sponsor by the date provided. If any potential Grand Prize winner does not contact Sponsor within the specified timing or cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period or Sponsor's sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; if any potential winner decides to decline their prize for any reason whatsoever; or if any potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules (including the requirements set forth in Section 7 herein), they will forfeit their prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entries received, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
7. Thirty (30) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to participate virtually in the 2020 NFL Draft Virtual Inner Circle, which consists of the possibility of being shown as part of the 2020 NFL Draft broadcast. Approximate Retail Value: $0. WINNERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE SHOWN AS PART OF THE BROADCAST. In the event Sponsor or the NFL is unable to fulfill any Grand Prize, no substitution will be made. All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses, if any, associated with the acceptance and participation in the Grand Prize are winner's sole responsibility. Grand Prize winners must have a valid email address, internet access, a cell phone or computer with a fully-functioning video camera, officially licensed Saints apparel, a location to video that is consistent with the Entry guidelines found in Section 3 above, and availability for the entirety of the NFL Draft Round 1 (April 23) or Rounds 2 and 3 (April 24), depending on the day assigned by Sponsor or the NFL. Location and apparel are subject to pre-approval by Sponsor and/or NFL, and potential Grand Prize winners will be asked to submit photo or video evidence of same. Grand Prize winners must also comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention requirements for social distancing (e.g., household members may be welcome to appear in the video with the Grand Prize winner, but neighbors, friends, and guests must not be invited to participate in violation of CDC guidelines). Grand Prize winners will receive a QR code from the NFL for access to the Virtual Inner Circle, where additional terms may apply. Grand Prize winners will be required to take part in a rehearsal at a date to be determined by the NFL. Grand Prize winners agree to refrain from foul language or inappropriate behavior, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the NFL, during the broadcast. Failure to comply with any of the above requirements, or any other requirements within these Official Rules, will disqualify any potential Grand Prize winner from participating in the Virtual Inner Circle, and such Grand Prize winner will forfeit the prize. Furthermore, Sponsor and the NFL each reserve the right to remove any Grand Prize winner at any time before or during the broadcast.
_8. Miscellaneous:_By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted (unless permitted by Sponsor). The Released Parties and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries; theft, destruction, failures, or malfunctions of computers or phones/mobile devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices); interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), or other connections; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest; printing errors in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; the cancellation of the Contest or any timing errors. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
Entrants agree, by entering, that: (i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's Entry, name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; and Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and (iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, participation in, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the Official Rules of the Contest. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. Winner's Name: For the name of the winners (available after 4/30/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/15/2020 to: Saints Draft Inner Circle Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.