Official Rules for UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business 2020
1. Eligibility: UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by UnitedHealthcare and New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC ("Sponsor(s)") and is open only to small businesses ("Small Business" as defined below) that are located in and primarily operate in Louisiana or Mississippi (the "Sweepstakes Area"). Void outside the Sweepstakes Area and where prohibited. An owner, or an employee who has express written permission from an owner and is at least eighteen (18) years of age, may submit the entry materials on behalf of the Small Business; the Small Business, however, is considered the entrant.
Small Business must be currently active, lawful, have all necessary and required licenses and registrations, and must have no fewer than five (5) full-time permanent employees and no more than fifty (50) full-time permanent employees as of the start of the Sweepstakes. If, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, a Small Business entrant is engaged in commerce that is in conflict with National Football League ("NFL") advertising restrictions, with the business of the Sponsors, or with any other partners of the Sponsors, the Small Business may be deemed ineligible to win or participate in this Sweepstakes.
Partners, vendors, and employees of UnitedHealthcare, New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, NFL Entities (as defined below), their respective partner agencies, and any of their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The NFL, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities (as defined herein) have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes, including their interpretation of whether the Small Business abides by the terms of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 2, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends on December 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period") and consists of eight (8) entry periods (each an "Entry Period"). Saints' servers will be the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes consists of eight (8) Entry Periods as outlined in the chart below.
4. Prizing and Odds: There will be eight (8) Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (i) a one thousand dollar ($1,000 USD) small business grant; (ii) one (1) radio spot during the Saints post-game radio show for the game in the corresponding Entry Period (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $825); (iii) one (1) mention and/or tag within a social media post from a Saints official account (ARV: $250); (iv) one (1) Saints jersey customized for Small Business or Small Business owner (ARV: $100); and (v) four (4) tickets (for primary owner of Small Business and three (3) guests) to attend a to-be-determined Saints 2021 preseason home game (ARV: $200). ARV of each Grand Prize: $2,375. ARV of all prizes awarded: $19,000.
General information for all prizing:
The $1,000 grant will be payable to the winning Small Business via check from Sponsor; in order for such grant to be issued, Small Business must provide appropriate accounting information, including, but not limited to, an IRS Form W-9;
The radio spot and social media portion of prize are subject to availability; the timing, content, platform, and all other specifics will be in the final and sole discretion of Sponsor; radio spot portion of prize is limited to, and in no case will be more than, thirty (30) seconds in length and may be subject to further restrictions by radio partner; social media portion of prize is limited to a mention and/or a tag within a post on an official account of Sponsor;
Jersey portion of prize is not game worn; customization of jersey name and number is subject to pre-approval by Sponsor;
The type and quality of all prizes will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability;
All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor;
Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced;
All provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and the Small Business and guests agree to abide by any terms, conditions, and restrictions so provided as well as by the security policies and procedures at the venue;
Game dates and seat locations are as solely determined by Sponsor; Sponsor is not responsible for any delays or difficulty with the prize;
If travel delays, cancellations, or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of any prize, the Sponsor is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof;
Small Business and, where applicable, guests are solely responsible for all costs and expenses of the prize not specified as included in these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, meals, tips, gratuities, hotel fees, souvenirs, ground transportation, and other personal expenses;
Winning Small Businesses agree to maintain their behavior and the behavior of its guests in accordance with all applicable laws, generally accepted social practices, and adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to venue or other entity connected to participation in any prize activity. Winning Small Business understands and agrees that if Small Business and/or their guest(s) are removed from the stadium, or if their behavior at any point is disruptive, causes damage or could cause damage to person or property, or otherwise violates the policies of the venue or the Saints, then the Small Business may be required to forfeit the remainder of the prize without substitution or compensation;
The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity;
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of Grand Prize by any winner. Sponsor, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize or any portion thereof for one of equal or greater value. Each winning Small Business is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: one (1) prize per Small Business. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the winners in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
5. How to Participate:
Register: To participate in the Sweepstakes, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/community/uhc-spotlight or the New Orleans Saints mobile app, and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form with all required information, which may include your Small Business name, address, phone number, and valid e-mail address ("Content"). This is the only method of entry. Entries will not be accepted via U.S. mail, e-mail, or any other method. Entries will be accepted beginning September 2, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. CST and ending December 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Limit: Each Small Business may register for the Sweepstakes one (1) time throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per business name or e-mail address. Additional entries received from any such Small Business or e-mail address thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, accounts, or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Sponsor's sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
In the event of a dispute regarding any registration and submitted, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant who is authorized to act on behalf of the Small Business. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Requirements for Winners: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or around the dates listed in the timing charts above in Section 3. Winner must respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours and may be required to present valid photo identification, a certificate of good-standing issued by the state in which Small Business is registered, and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms, and/or other legal documents and to provide such documents to Sponsor within three (3) business days of initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner. Any alternate winners will be determined by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period. If time permits, Sponsor will conduct up to three (3) alternate winner drawings. If Sponsor cannot verify a winner after three (3) alternate winner drawings or there is not enough time remaining to verify a winner, then no further drawings will be held, and the prize will not be awarded. Other than as stated herein, unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded.
Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, post each verified winner's name on the Sweepstakes page and/or any of Sponsor's respective websites, including https://www.uhc.com and https://www.neworleanssaints.com, and on or in any of Sponsor's respective social media pages or channels.
7. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's name, city, state, likeness, Content, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising, or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
8. Transfer of Rights:Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey, and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to any and all Content and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Content for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use any Content and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using any Content. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties, (as defined in Section 9, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, and each such company's officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry and/or voting process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person or Small Business to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical, or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or any combination thereof.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest to Sponsor; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you expressly (i) agree all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles; (ii) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Metairie, Louisiana; and (ii) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Sweepstakes related materials, including but not limited to the Sweepstakes entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile, or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. Winner's Name/Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules or for each Small Business Winner's Name, visit the Sweepstakes Page at https://www.neworleanssaints.com/community/uhc-spotlight or mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Spotlight on Small Business c/o UnitedHealthcare, 3838 N Causeway Boulevard, Suite 2600, Metairie, LA 70002 specifying either "Winner's Name" or "Official Rules" by January 1, 2020. Winner's Names will be posted after each winner's confirmation is complete.
14. Sponsors: UnitedHealthcare and New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC