Getting to Los Angeles
Fans can travel to Los Angeles by flying into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). A direct flight from New Orleans to Los Angeles is about four hours from take-off to touch down.
Transportation from LAX
Once you’ve arrived at LAX it is recommended that you take a taxi or rideshare program to your desired location. Free shuttle bus service is provided from the Metro Green Line Aviation Station. Passengers wishing to use this shuttle bus service should wait under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrivals Level islands in front of each terminal, and board the "G" Shuttle. App-based ride-share programs such as Lyft and Uber are authorized to provide pick-up services at LAX. Passengers can make a request once they are located on the terminal curbside. Drop-off and pick-up is located on the Airport Upper/Departures Level only. Rides from LAX to downtown LA cost around $30 when using an app-based rideshare program, and around $50 when using a taxi.
Getting to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
The Memorial Coliseum is located at 3911 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90037, just off I-110 and I-10 in Exposition Park.
The stadium is located near several public transportation routes including Metro light rail and bus lines, and even connects to Amtrak for visitors traveling from neighboring counties.
To avoid lengthy delays due to traffic and parking, fans are encouraged to take one of the many forms of public transportation to an event. The Metro, for example, has two stops within a short five-minute walk to the front door.
The Metro Expo Line can be easily accessed with connections at 7th Street/Metro Center in downtown Los Angeles to the Metro Red/Purple Lines, and at Pico Station to the Metro Blue Line. Fans using the Metro Gold Line can make an easy transfer at Union Station to the Metro Red/Purple Lines for a connection to the Expo Line. Enhanced service will also be provided on the Metro Red/Purple and Gold Lines during game days.
The public is reminded to purchase a $3.50 round-trip fare at the beginning of trips to avoid lines when the games are over. Each person, including children over the age of 5, must have a valid TAP card and remember to tap before each boarding.
Last trains from Expo Park at 1:30am for transfers (2:10 a.m. for Expo Line only – no transfers). Enhanced service every 6 minutes begins two to three hours prior to kickoff and continues one to two hours after the game.
When leaving the Coliseum, exit the North side of the Coliseum at Gates 19 or 23.
If you would like to use an app-based rideshare program following the game, exit Gate 19 and head north to Exposition Boulevard and then west to Vermont Avenue. Walk North on Vermont Avenue to meet your driver.
*In all other locations, rideshare services are prohibited from entering Exposition Park area until 1 hour after the game.*
Parking at Memorial Coliseum
Parking lots and garages open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of the event. Please note game day street closures and parking rules and regulations. Overnight parking or camping is prohibited. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter. Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions. For more on parking, visit HERE.
Tailgating is only allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Drive) and the Gold Lot. Tailgating is not permitted in the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Drive, Martin Luther King Boulevard, or Expo Center Drive.
- There is NO TAILGATING on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games or events.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid game ticket or credential.
- Tailgating is allowed only in your parking space, in front of or behind your vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access.
- The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating. Tailgating after kickoff is prohibited which includes the use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts of any kind.
- A small canopy (no larger than 8’x8’) may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only. Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Barbecue grills (charcoal or gas) must be covered and raised off the ground. They cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging trees limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips. Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended. Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust. Dispose used charcoal in marked dispensers. Never dispose used charcoal under or inside your vehicle. Open flames are prohibited in all parking lots. Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed. Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots.
- Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited. Excessively loud noise or amplified music, such as a DJ or live band, is prohibited. Please clean up your area after your tailgate. Tied-up trash bags may be left in the lot for collection or disposed of in available dumpsters. The Coliseum Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced at all times during a Los Angeles Rams game or event.