No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Saints 2021 Sideline Experience Sweepstakes presented by SeatGeek (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, and (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter "Sponsor" or "Saints"), SeatGeek, Inc. ("SeatGeek"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 10/20/2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 12/30/2021 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following six (6) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date||Game||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|1||10/20/2021||10/25/2021||vs. Tampa Bay||10/26/2021|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will roll over to subsequent Entry Periods. Dates are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities.
3. How to Participate: In order to participate, you must, during the Promotion Period and subject to each Entry Period, use the free Saints mobile application on your iOS or Android smartphone device (you can download and install through the app store). Once on the home page of the Saints mobile application, locate the "Sideline Experience Sweepstakes" menu button and click it. Then you must follow the on-screen instructions to submit the registration in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be received no later than the end dates listed in the above chart in Section 2 of these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void. No photocopied, computer-generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted and all such entries will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor for a total of six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within two (2) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. If a potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prizing: There will be six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (i) four (4) tickets (for winner and three (3) guests) to attend the applicable Entry Period game listed in Section 2 of these Official Rules; (ii) four (4) tunnel team passes for the same game; and four (4) custom Saints jerseys. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize: $950. Total ARV of all Prizing to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $5,700.
Winner and guests are responsible for parking and all ground transportation to/from game. In the event a game is postponed and rescheduled, Sponsor will make best efforts to award tickets to the rescheduled game. Winner and guests agree not to transfer or sell tickets. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of any game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the Prizing. Game tickets and/or passes are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guests agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations (including, without limitation, all health and safety restrictions in place for the venue) and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guests will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as venue operator determines in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their Grand Prize. Exact seat and/or pass locations to be determined solely by Sponsor or its designee. Unused tickets and/or passes cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets and/or passes, nor applied toward tickets and/or passes for any subsequent game. Jersey portion of Prizing is (i) not game worn, (ii) subject to prior approval of Sponsor for customization, and (iii) subject to availability.
Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any portion of the Prizing not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses, are winner's sole responsibility. The type, size, and quality of applicable portions of each the Prizing will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The award of any prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All Prizing awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by the Released Parties. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prizing will not be awarded in any form. Other than the details of the Prizing outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List:For the names of the winners, available after 1/15/2022, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 3/1/2022 to Saints Light Up the Dome Sweeps Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.