NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1) Eligibility: The Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram Autograph Photo Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void outside the aforementioned states and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Facebook is neither a Sponsor of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
2) Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on 12/28/18 and ends at 10:00:00 a.m. CT on 12/30/18 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3) How To Participate: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.facebook.com/neworleanssaints and look for a the Saints post with a photo of the Alvin Kamara/Mark Ingram autographed which will appear on Saints' Facebook wall. Share the contest photo on your facebook page to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. Additional Entries in excess of the stated daily limitation will be void. Entrants and their applicable Facebook account settings used to enter must be set to "unprotected" or "public" to be eligible. Entries must be received by 10:00:00 a.m. CT on 12/30/18 to be eligible.
If you choose to participate using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries may not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene, offensive, or inappropriate; misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about any persons or companies; contains any personal identification such as personal addresses, etc.; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) without permission; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, without permission; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in their sole discretion, to be immoral, obscene, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void.
The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices or practices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of Entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any Entry through such means, and any Entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. The name of the "authorized account holder" associated with any given Facebook account or email address will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof (to Sponsor's satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate, or undelivered comment posts, direct messages, or Entries, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of comment posts or Entries, the announcement of any prize, for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or other device relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules.
4) Winner Selection: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or about 12/31/18 from among all eligible Entries received over the course of the entire Promotion Period by Sponsor. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winner will be notified via Facebook direct message by Sponsor and must respond within ten (10) calendar days and provide their full name, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, mailing address, and email address. Winner may also be required to execute and return an Address Verification Form to Sponsor for its receipt within ten (10) business days of date of issuance of notification. Return of potential prize winner's Facebook direct message, notification letter, or prize as undeliverable, potential winner's failure to respond to Facebook direct message within ten (10) calendar days, and/or non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, the inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, or failure to sign and return the Address Verification Form within the time specified above may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
5) Prize: (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) photo depicting and autographed by Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram. Approximate Retail Value: $400. Actual value of prize is subject to market fluctuations. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named individual
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion and except as otherwise provided herein. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, social media username, any oral or written statements, and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification, and ii) the Released Parties and Facebook shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any related activity thereto or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, worms, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
9) Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 2/08/19), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 3/15/19 to: Saints Autographed Photo Sweeps Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.
10) Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70003.