- The New Orleans Saints arrived in London Monday and practiced Friday to prepare for a Week 4 matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. After practice, Coach Dennis Allen said quarterback Jameis Winston was doubtful to play Sunday. He did not practice this week.
- Headed to London to watch the Saints take on the Vikings? Check out our Travel Guide for some ideas on places to eat and drink and things to do while you're there!
- The final injury report of the week was posted Friday morning on NewOrleansSaints.com. Safety Marcus Maye and receiver Michael Thomas have been ruled out of the game.
- Download the Saints app presented by Verizon to keep up with all of the stats and news from London. Check out our newest app feature, the Highlight Hub, where you get to pick which highlights you get to watch throughout the game. Download the app here.
- Check out these photos from the Saints practice in London on Friday.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Friday, Sept. 29
Saints head into final practice in preparation for Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Thursday, Sept. 28
Saints practicing again in preparation for NFC South bout against Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Wednesday, Sept. 27
New Orleans Saints head to practice ahead of division matchup against Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Monday, Sept. 25
Saints look to rebound following 18-17 loss to Green Bay Packers
Five things to know about the Saints for Sunday, Sept. 24
Saints look to move to 3-0 with win over Green Bay Packers
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Thursday, Sept. 21
Saints practice again as team prepares to head up to Green Bay to take on Packers
Five things to know about New Orleans Saints on Wednesday, Sept. 20
Saints begin practices in preparation for Sept. 24 matchup against Green Bay Packers