- Eli Apple is a 23-year-old defensive back out of Ohio State. Apple was selected as the 10th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft by the New York Giants.
- Apple finished 2017 with 41 tackles, one quarterback hit, eight pass deflections, and two fumble recoveries.
- He appeared in one playoff game with the Giants in 2017 where he had four tackles and one pass deflection.
- In 2018, Apple has started five games for the Giants. In the Monday, Oct. 22 game against the Atlanta Falcons, Apple suffered an ankle injury which took him out of the second half briefly. He played 58 snaps in the game.
- Through the first two weeks of 2018, Apple earned a spot at No. 9 in the overall graded rankings of cornerbacks in the league, according to Pro Football Focus.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
New Orleans Saints rookie cornerback Paulson Adebo eager to compete at the NFL level
'Trying to learn as much as possible from the older guys, but obviously came here for a reason - to compete'
New Orleans Saints rookie linebacker Pete Werner excited to hit the ground running
'There's a lot I still need to learn and I'm going to continue to do that every day'
New Orleans Saints first-round pick Payton Turner focused on attention to detail ahead of rookie campaign
'Everything's just more detailed once you get to this point'
New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore: 'I feel like I'm the best'
Lattimore has been Pro Bowl player in three of his four NFL seasons
Adam Trautman poised for lead role among New Orleans Saints tight ends
'I can do whatever they need me to do'
C.J. Gardner-Johnson found comfort zone last season with New Orleans Saints
'When they said relax, slow down, just understand what you're doing, that's when I found my groove'
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara runs in an exclusive lane
'I'm not comparing myself to nobody'
New Orleans Saints tackle Terron Armstead makes use of All-Pro characteristics off the field, too
Partnership with Scholars brings first location to New Orleans: 'I just go with the things I'm passionate about'
Drew Brees' retirement from the NFL becomes official
New Orleans Saints quarterback's retirement appeared on NFL transactions wire Friday, June 11
New Orleans Saints linebacker Demario Davis keeps the main thing, the main thing
'This platform gives me a lot of opportunities, but you've got to protect the platform'
Secondary coach Kris Richard adds championship pedigree to New Orleans Saints defense
'Just being around him the last few months, it's really been fun to be around him'