- Eli Apple is a 23-year-old defensive back out of Ohio State. Apple was selected as the 10th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft by the New York Giants.
- Apple finished 2017 with 41 tackles, one quarterback hit, eight pass deflections, and two fumble recoveries.
- He appeared in one playoff game with the Giants in 2017 where he had four tackles and one pass deflection.
- In 2018, Apple has started five games for the Giants. In the Monday, Oct. 22 game against the Atlanta Falcons, Apple suffered an ankle injury which took him out of the second half briefly. He played 58 snaps in the game.
- Through the first two weeks of 2018, Apple earned a spot at No. 9 in the overall graded rankings of cornerbacks in the league, according to Pro Football Focus.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
New Orleans Saints key ingredients to victory against San Francisco 49ers
Defensive discipline a necessity against Niners
Kaden Elliss has emerged after waiting for opportunity with New Orleans Saints
'I've been very eager for the opportunity to get to go out and show what I can do'
New Orleans Saints defense will face multiple challenges from San Francisco's versatile offensive pieces
'When you've got play-makers like that in different areas, it's always going to create a challenge'
New Orleans Saints dual attack at quarterback worked as planned against Rams
'You just have to understand the flow of the game and be ready to go'
New Orleans Saints overcome defensive line injuries in one of team's most productive pass-rush games this season
Saints totaled four sacks against Rams on Sunday
Andy Dalton touchdown pass to Chris Olave erased negative play, energized crowd for New Orleans Saints in Sunday's victory
53-yard touchdown gave Saints 24-14 lead in third quarter
Offensive line shuffle continues for New Orleans Saints
'The guys that are going to be out there, we're going to have confidence in'
New Orleans Saints defense prepares for Rams offense that has had production drop from last season
'It's not about them, it's about what we do'
Chris Olave displays offensive knowledge as a rookie for New Orleans Saints
'He does a good job of getting open and finding the right spot to be'
Cesar Ruiz moves back to familiar position to help New Orleans Saints offensive line
'I know what to do. Just playing ball, really'
New Orleans Saints defense trying to replicate performance from recent past
'The good thing is, we're one week removed from putting it all together'