- Eli Apple is a 23-year-old defensive back out of Ohio State. Apple was selected as the 10th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft by the New York Giants.
- Apple finished 2017 with 41 tackles, one quarterback hit, eight pass deflections, and two fumble recoveries.
- He appeared in one playoff game with the Giants in 2017 where he had four tackles and one pass deflection.
- In 2018, Apple has started five games for the Giants. In the Monday, Oct. 22 game against the Atlanta Falcons, Apple suffered an ankle injury which took him out of the second half briefly. He played 58 snaps in the game.
- Through the first two weeks of 2018, Apple earned a spot at No. 9 in the overall graded rankings of cornerbacks in the league, according to Pro Football Focus.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
New Orleans Saints make corrections, eye improvement for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay
'Losing a 17-point lead like that is not something that should happen in our league'
New Orleans Saints quarterback Derek Carr suffered AC joint sprain, possibly "week-to-week"
Dennis Allen: "I think we dodged a bullet there in terms of anything of real significance"
New Orleans Saints sign defensive end Carl Granderson to four-year contract extension
The former undrafted free agent re-ups with Saints coming off stellar start through first two weeks
New Orleans Saints pass defense anticipating stiff challenge from Packers quarterback Jordan Love
'All the signs are there. I think he's going to be a tremendous quarterback'
New Orleans Saints rookie running back Kendre Miller set to make regular-season debut Sunday against Packers
'I just want to see that violence that I know he has, that he runs with'
Quarterback Derek Carr drives productive second halves for New Orleans Saints offense
'We've made good corrections and just self-critiquing at halftime'
New Orleans Saints make plans to be without safety Marcus Maye for next three games
'We knew that this was certainly a possibility as we got into the season'
Tony Jones Jr.'s journey leads to perfect birthday gift in New Orleans Saints victory over Carolina
'There are days I wanted to quit, but she's my rock'
New Orleans Saints defense aiming to stunt growth of Carolina quarterback Bryce Young
'You can tell on tape that he's very poised and under control'
Alontae Taylor filled slot nicely for New Orleans Saints in season opener
'Now it's just the man in front of me, and competing against that person'
New Orleans Saints offense chasing improvement after season opener
"As an offense, all 11 guys have to do the right thing for a play to work"