- Hails from Columbia, Miss. That's the same hometown as Pro Football Hall of Famer Walter Payton. Abram played at East Marion High.
- Was a Raiders teammate of Saints quarterback Derek Carr. Abram was a Raiders first-round pick (No. 27 overall) in 2019, and was with the franchise into the 2022 season. Carr was a Raider from 2014-22.
- Was a college teammate, at Mississippi State, of Saints safety and special team All-Pro J.T. Gray in 2017.
- Started 36 of 43 NFL games, and has three interceptions, 14 passes defensed, two fumble recoveries, 267 tackles, eight tackles for loss and nine quarterback hits in his career.
- Played twice against the Saints while a member of the Raiders; a 24-0 loss to New Orleans last season, and a 34-24 victory over the Saints in 2020. Posted a combined six tackles, a pass defensed and a quarterback hit in the two games.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Tyrann Mathieu named 2023 Saints Man of the Year
Saints safety will be the club's nominee for the NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year Award
New Orleans Saints quarterback Derek Carr in concussion protocol, rib injury under evaluation
Jameis Winston would start if Carr is unable to play
New Orleans Saints quarterback Derek Carr exits Sunday's game against Detroit with several injuries
Concussion, arm and back injuries sideline Carr against Lions; he has been forced to leave three games with injuries
Familiar issues plague New Orleans Saints in loss to Detroit
Furious rally undermined by slow starts on offense, defense
New Orleans Saints set to face frenemy Sunday in Detroit Coach Dan Campbell
'Just a tough, physical mind-set. That's really what he was as a player, and I think that's what he is as a coach'
Lynn Bowden Jr. ready to fill any necessary role for New Orleans Saints
'You've got to stay ready so you don't have to get ready, man'
New Orleans Saints offense on red alert in red zone
Saints' 42.5 percent conversion rate in red zone is fourth-worst in NFL
Coach Dennis Allen attuned to urgency that New Orleans Saints face
'We understand the sense of urgency and I can certainly appreciate the fans' urgency. And I can assure you that the people inside the building feel the same sense of urgency'
Receiver Chris Olave produced huge first half for New Orleans Saints against Atlanta
Safety Tyrann Mathieu had two interceptions to lead defense
New Orleans Saints inflict cascade of self-damage in loss to Atlanta
Saints were 0 for 5 in red zone, allowed 228 rushing yards
New Orleans Saints announce roster moves
Shift4 Transaction Alert: Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore placed on Injured Reserve