1) Eligibility: The Saints Dream Experience Contest ("Contest") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are of legal age of majority or older in their applicable state (eighteen (18) in Louisiana, nineteen (19) in Alabama, and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) and who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), Community Coffee Company, L.L.C., the NFL Entities (as defined below), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void outside LA, MS, the above specified counties in AL, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
All Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook") terms and conditions apply. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Further, you specifically agree to release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Contest.
2) Contest Entry Period: The Contest starts at 10:00:00 AM Central Standard Time ("CST") on 10/31/2019 and ends at 9:59:59 AM CST on 11/1/2019 ("Contest Entry Period").
3) How to Enter: During the Contest Entry Period visit facebook.com/neworleanssaints ("Website") and look for a New Orleans Saints promotional brand post which will appear on the New Orleans Saints Facebook wall. To receive one (1) entry, comment below the post describing your dream Saints experience ("Dream Saints Experience") in thirty (30) words or less ("Entry"). If you are not an existing member of Facebook, you will be required to follow directions to create a free account on Facebook and you will then be able to access the Website. The use of script, macro, or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void.
All Entries must: 1) Be the original creation of the entrant and solely owned by entrant; 2) Not have won previous awards; and 3) Not have been previously published. In addition, to be eligible, Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or person's personal or proprietary rights. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor's image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific entrant entitled to receive the prize, an Entry made by Internet will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" associated with the Facebook account in question. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account in question.
The use of automated entry or similar devices as specifically set forth above, is prohibited and entries through such prohibited devices are void.
5) Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen at the conclusion of the Contest Entry Period from among all eligible Entries received. Sponsor will judge each Entry based on the following criteria: 1) Enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints (0-30 points); 2) Relevance to Topic: (0-30); 3) Originality: including creativity, depiction, and uniqueness: (0-20 points); 4) Feasibility: Is the entrant's Dream Saints Experience something that can realistically be awarded?: (0-20 points). In the event of a tie, such tied Entries will be re-judged based on the following criteria: Feasibility: 0-100 points. The one (1) entrant who submits the highest scoring Entry as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed the Grand Prize winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
6) Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified on or about 11/5/2019 by a Facebook message, with instructions to contact Sponsor, and the potential winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to contact Sponsor with the information required. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release within five (5) days of the date of issuance. If applicable, Grand Prize winner's guest(s) may also be required to execute and return any documents required by Sponsor by the date provided. If the potential winner does not contact Sponsor within the specified timing or cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period or Sponsor's sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; if the potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entries received in the Sponsor's sole discretion.
7) One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to receive their Dream Saints Experience, subject to Sponsor's approval. Approximate Retail Value not to exceed $7,500. In the event Sponsor is unable to fulfill the Grand Prize winner's Dream Saints Experience for any reason, Sponsor has the right to substitute a different experience of comparable or greater value and will have no further obligation to winner. TRANSPORTATION IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF PRIZE. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner's sole responsibility.
8) Miscellaneous:By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted (unless permitted by Sponsor). The Released Parties and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, theft, destruction; failures or malfunctions of phones/mobile devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices); interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest; printing errors in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; the cancellation, or timing errors.
Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the tailgate) or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the Official Rules of the Contest. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11) Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 12/1/2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 1/15/2020 to: Saints Dream Experience Contest Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12) Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.