TOSTITOS ® - 1 bag
Nacho Cheese - 2 cups
Ground Beef - 3 cups
Taco Seasoning - 2 Tbsp.
Shredded Cheddar Cheese - ¼ cup
Pico de Gallo - ¼ cup
Sliced Jalapenos - 5 slices each
Sour Cream - A Dollop
How to Make
- Heat up Nacho Cheese
- In a sauce pan cook Ground Beef and add Taco Seasoning stirring occasionally until seasoning is well mixed with beef and beef cooks all the way through.
- Place TOSTITOS ® onto tray
- Ladle Nacho Cheese and cooked Beef over TOSTITOS ®
- Sprinkle shredded Cheese, Pico de Gallo and Jalapenos on top of Beef.
- Finish up with a dollop of Sour Cream.
- Serve and enjoy!