See photos of the New Orleans Saints No. 91 draft pick, Tre'Quan Smith of UCF. Draft coverage is presented by Dixie Light.
Five things to know about wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith, selected 91st in the third round of the 2018 NFL draft by the New Orleans Saints on Friday night.
- Smith, 6 feet 1, 210 pounds, played at Central Florida, which went undefeated in 2017 and awarded itself a national title.
- Smith was named All-American Athletic Conference in 2017 and is third in all-time receiving yards (2,748) and touchdowns (22) at Central Florida.
- Smith ranks second in career 100-yard games with 11 at Central Florida.
- He averaged 19.8 yards per catch, the fifth best in a season in UCF history.
- Smith is a Delray Beach, Fla., native. He was named to the 2016-17 American All-Academic team.
New Orleans Saints agree to terms with 17 undrafted free agents
Players join roster with the Saints five selections from the 2022 NFL Draft
New Orleans Saints add linebacker, defensive tackle on final day of 2022 NFL Draft
D'Marco Jackson, Jordan Jackson provide depth and special teams play
Meet the 2022 Saints Draft Picks
New Orleans selected Chris Olave, Trevor Penning, Alontae Taylor, D'Marco Jackson, and Jordan Jackson in the 2022 NFL Draft
New Orleans Saints notes from Day 3 of the 2022 NFL draft
Jackson is first player Saints have drafted from Appalachian State
Five things to know about Jordan Jackson | 2022 Saints Draft Pick 194
Will be eligible to play immediately for Saints
New Orleans Saints select Air Force defensive tackle Jordan Jackson with Pick 194 in the 2022 NFL Draft
He had 41 tackles with 7.5 sacks in 2021
Five things to know about D'Marco Jackson | 2022 Saints Draft Pick 161
Had 19 tackles for loss last season, tied for fourth most in Football Bowl Subdivision
New Orleans Saints select Appalachian State linebacker D'Marco Jackson with Pick 161 in the 2022 NFL Draft
Sun Belt Conference Defensive Player of the Year in 2021
New Orleans Saints notes from Day 2 of 2022 NFL draft
Alontae Taylor is the 12th player from Tennessee the Saints have drafted
Moving from receiver to defensive back pays off for New Orleans Saints draft pick Alontae Taylor
'I feel like in life sometimes, you have to adapt and I'm willing to adapt'