See photos of the New Orleans Saints No. 91 draft pick, Tre'Quan Smith of UCF. Draft coverage is presented by Dixie Light.
Five things to know about wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith, selected 91st in the third round of the 2018 NFL draft by the New Orleans Saints on Friday night.
- Smith, 6 feet 1, 210 pounds, played at Central Florida, which went undefeated in 2017 and awarded itself a national title.
- Smith was named All-American Athletic Conference in 2017 and is third in all-time receiving yards (2,748) and touchdowns (22) at Central Florida.
- Smith ranks second in career 100-yard games with 11 at Central Florida.
- He averaged 19.8 yards per catch, the fifth best in a season in UCF history.
- Smith is a Delray Beach, Fla., native. He was named to the 2016-17 American All-Academic team.
2021 NFC South draft review: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Taking a look at the players the Buccaneers selected
2021 NFC South draft review: Carolina Panthers
Taking a look at the players the Panthers selected
New Orleans third for 2021 NFL Draft TV ratings
Host city Cleveland was No. 1, Birmingham No. 2
Saints Draft 2021: 10 memorable quotes from NFL draft
Check out the Top 10 quotes from our Saints draft picks + Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis
Quotes: Sean Payton recaps New Orleans Saints Draft 2021
New Orleans Saints head coach recaps the Saints' 2021 NFL Draft
Quotes: Kawaan Baker shares New Orleans Saints Draft 2021 reactions
wide receiver shares his expectations on joining the team in his first Saints interview
Meet the 2021 Saints Draft Picks
New Orleans selected Payton Turner, Pete Werner, Paulson Adebo, Ian Book, Landon Young, and Kawaan Baker during the 2021 NFL Draft
Saints Draft 2021: Five things to know about Kawaan Baker
Get to know South Alabama wide receiver Kawaan Baker, selected with the 255th pick in 2021 NFL Draft
New Orleans Saints select Kawaan Baker with the 255th pick
Wide receiver joins New Orleans from South Alabama