See photos of the New Orleans Saints No. 91 draft pick, Tre'Quan Smith of UCF. Draft coverage is presented by Dixie Light.
Five things to know about wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith, selected 91st in the third round of the 2018 NFL draft by the New Orleans Saints on Friday night.
- Smith, 6 feet 1, 210 pounds, played at Central Florida, which went undefeated in 2017 and awarded itself a national title.
- Smith was named All-American Athletic Conference in 2017 and is third in all-time receiving yards (2,748) and touchdowns (22) at Central Florida.
- Smith ranks second in career 100-yard games with 11 at Central Florida.
- He averaged 19.8 yards per catch, the fifth best in a season in UCF history.
- Smith is a Delray Beach, Fla., native. He was named to the 2016-17 American All-Academic team.
NFC South rivalry report: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020 NFL Draft recap
Buccaneers select seven players in the 2020 NFL Draft
NFC South rivalry report: Carolina Panthers 2020 NFL Draft recap
Panthers select seven players in the 2020 NFL Draft
NFC South rivalry report: Atlanta Falcons 2020 NFL Draft recap
Falcons select six players in the 2020 NFL Draft
Assistant GM Jeff Ireland and scouting staff have proven adept at finding players that fit New Orleans Saints
Since 2015, 21 draft picks have started games, 16 remain on current roster
Transcript: Sean Payton video conference call - Saturday, April 25
Saints coach speaks to media following the final day of the 2020 NFL Draft
Transcript: Tommy Stevens video conference call - Saturday April 25
Saints second seventh-round selection speaks to media
Meet the 2020 Saints Draft Picks
New Orleans selected Cesar Ruiz, Zack Baun, Adam Trautman and Tommy Stevens during the 2020 NFL Draft
Saints Draft 2020: Five things to know about Tommy Stevens
Get to know quarterback Tommy Stevens, selected 240th by New Orleans in 2020 NFL Draft
Saints draft 2020: New Orleans trades back into seventh round to select Mississippi State quarterback Tommy Stevens
Stevens is the fourth player in Saints 2020 draft class