See photos of the New Orleans Saints No. 164 draft pick, Natrell Jamerson of the University of Wisconsin. Draft coverage is presented by Dixie Light.
Five things to know about Natrell Jamerson, selected by the New Orleans Saints on Saturday in the fifth round with the 164th pick of the 2018 NFL draft.
1. Jamerson moved to safety in his senior season at Wisconsin and earned honorable mention All-Big Ten honors by posting 51 tackles, 3.5 for loss, 1.5 sacks, two interceptions (one returned for a score), and 10 pass breakups.
- At the NFL Combine he ran a 4.4 40-yard dash, bench-pressed 225 pounds 25 times, jumped 35.5 inches in the vertical jump and 120 inches in the broad jump.
3. The safety is a Florida native who went to Wisconsin as a three-star receiver recruit after earning first-team Class 6A All-State honors his senior season at Vanguard High School in Ocala. Jamerson was a teammate with current Saints defensive back P.J. Williams.
4. Jamerson is 5 feet 11 and weighs 201 pounds.
- He started his career as a receiver and switched to cornerback before his move to safety.