See photos of the New Orleans Saints No. 201 draft pick, Boston Scott of Louisiana Tech. Draft coverage is presented by Dixie Light.
Five things to know about Boston Scott, selected by the New Orleans Saints on Saturday in the sixth round with the 201st pick of the 2018 NFL draft.
- Boston Scott is a 5-foot-6 running back from Louisiana Tech.
- Scott rushed 1,047 yards on 183 carries in 2017.
- The Baton Rouge native attended Zachary High School as a three-sport athlete in football, soccer, and track.
- Scott walked-on the football team at Louisiana Tech but received a scholarship in 2016.
- After being diagnosed with Cramp-fasciculation syndrome — a rare muscle condition that leads to involuntary twitching, discomfort and fatigue, Scott was forced to take some time away from football. But he quickly returned to the field and had a career-best season in 2017.