Face Coverings and Masks
Per the NFL mandate, face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff, and must be worn at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking). Failure to comply with the NFL mandate will result in ejection from the stadium. Be a good teammate – because wearing a face covering not only helps to protect you, it helps protect other fans, our team and our staff.
Fan Code of Conduct
The National Football League, New Orleans Saints, and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome are committed to promoting an enjoyable game day experience for all fans. We ask that you refrain from any of the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, guest services, and security personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
Fans engaging in such behavior are subject to ejection and arrest. Please report any violations of these rules to the nearest usher, security, or guest services staff member. Please report any violations of these rules to the nearest usher, public safety member, or guest services staff member.
Help the New Orleans Saints stop the spread of Covid-19. You should NOT come to the stadium if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have reason to believe you have COVID-19;
- Have reason to believe that you've been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have been in close contact (i.e., within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have taken any medication to reduce a fever within the last 2 days;
- Are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, unexplained headache, body aches or pains, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness, or have otherwise felt unwell in the last 24 hours;
- Have traveled internationally in the last 14 days; or
- Have had close contact with someone who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- Have COVID-19, are experiencing or have within the last 48 hours experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or know you've been exposed to COVID-19.
- Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution.
First Aid Locations
Acadian Ambulance is the designated medical and ambulance provider for the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the New Orleans Saints. All medical personnel are equipped with proper PPE to adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines.
The locations for First Aid are as follows:
- Plaza Level at Section 135 (504) 587-8919
- Loge Level at Section 277 (504) 587-8929
- Terrace Level at Section 505 (504) 587-8958
- Terrace Level at Section 535 (504) 587-8959
If you are in the stadium and begin to feel ill, you should find help immediately. A dedicated isolation area will be available for any fan who begins to feel ill after entering the stadium. The stadium's onsite medical team will be fully prepared to treat you and provide you with personal protective equipment (PPE), if necessary. If you feel ill at any point before leaving or on your way to the stadium, we ask that you please be a good teammate and stay home.