Saints In the Community | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Due to the large volume of requests received on a weekly basis, the New Orleans Saints have developed procedures and guidelines relating specially to your request for assistance. A conscientious effort is made to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware that many requests may not be fulfilled due to the large volume received on a weekly basis.
HELPFUL HINT: It is strongly recommended that your event is not centered on the anticipation of receiving support; rather, any granted requests should be viewed as a complimentary element to your event/purpose. Please also note that the actual submission of a request does not guarantee that it will be fulfilled; however, all requests will certainly be considered.
In order for your request to be considered:
- All donation requests must be submitted online at DONATION REQUESTS FORM, at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- The online application must be filled out completely in all required fields in order to be considered as a valid submission.
- Your non-profit organization’s 501(c)3 tax exemption number should be entered on the form as well.
- Upon completion of the online process, you will be notified via e-mail if it has been successfully received. You will also be able to check for periodical updates on the status of your requests, using your provided username and password information.
- Items are generally mailed or made available for pickup 2-3 weeks prior to your event.
- Any outside merchandise to be autographed for any purpose will not be accepted. Items received will be returned immediately upon receipt and the Saints will not be responsible for any unsolicited items that may have been lost in transit.
- If you already have a donor request letter prepared by your organization, please be sure to include the document as an attachment to the online submission; however, you must still complete all required fields as well.
- Generally, one event will be supported within a calendar year to a specific organization, but exceptions are sometimes granted.
- Fan mail can be mailed to a specific player (addressed to his attention at 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, Louisiana 70003), but individual responses cannot be guaranteed.
The New Orleans Saints remain excited about the high level of enthusiasm surrounding the organization and appreciate your consideration as a potential contributor to your event. We wish you great success with your event and thank all of our fans for their continued support!