1) Eligibility: The Rouses Tailgate Contest ("Contest") is open to individual permanent legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama who reside within one-hundred fifty (150) miles of New Orleans, LA and are legal age of majority in their applicable state (eighteen (18) in Louisiana, twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, and nineteen (19) in Alabama) as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator") and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside LA, MS, AL and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2) Contest Period: The Contest starts at 9:00:00AM Central Standard Time ("CST") on 9/16/19 and ends at 11:59:59PM CST on 12/11/19 ("Contest Period") and will be divided into seven (7) entry periods (each, an "Entry Period") as indicated in the below chart. All Entry Periods begin at 12:00:00AM CST and end at 11:59:59PM CST with the exception of Entry Period 1 which begins at 9:00:00AM CST. Registration and entries must be submitted during the Contest Period to be eligible.
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date||Drawing Date||Game Date|
3) How to Enter: During the Contest Period visit http://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/tackle-tailgate-sweeps ("website") and click on the banners, buttons and/or links to access the Contest registration page. Registration and entry in the Contest is free. To receive one (1) entry ("Entry"), complete and submit the Contest Registration form according to the instructions provided including an essay of 250 words or less describing why you think you deserve to win a Saints tailgate. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address for the duration of the Contest Period. Non-winning entries will roll over to be eligible for subsequent Entry Period drawings. Additional registration forms or entries received from any such person or email address after the entry is received from that person or email address will be void. The use of script, macro or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void.
All Entries must: 1) Be an original essay; 2) Be the original creation of the entrant and solely owned by entrant; 3) Not have won previous awards; & 4) Not have been previously published. In addition, to be eligible, Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or person's personal or proprietary rights. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification (other than as provided on the entry form); contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor's image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant who participated, an entry will be declared made by the "authorized email account holder". "Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized email account holder of the email address associated with the account in question provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. The use of automated entry or similar devices as specifically set forth above, is prohibited and entries through such prohibited devices are void.
5) Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen at the conclusion of each Entry Period on or about the date indicated in the above chart from among all eligible Submissions received during the applicable Entry Period. Sponsor's designated judging agency will judge each Entry based on the following criteria: 1) Enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints (0-35 points); 2) Relevance to Topic: (0-35); and 3) Originality: including creativity, depiction, and uniqueness: (0-30 points). In the event of a tie, such tied Submissions will be re-judged based on the following criteria: Enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints: 0-100 points. The one (1) entrant who submits the highest scoring Entry at the conclusion of each Entry Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed a Grand Prize winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules) for a total of seven (7) Grand Prize winners. Sponsor and judges reserve the right to advance fewer than one (1) prize winner per Entry Period if, in their sole discretion, they do not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. Prizes will be awarded to the persons named on the applicable Contest registration form regardless of whether that is the authorized account holder of the email address from which said registration form was submitted (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules).
6) Winner Notification: The potential prize winners will be notified on or about the Drawing Dates listed in the above chart by e-mail and/or phone number to the e-mail address or phone number provided during the registration process. As a condition of receiving a prize, the potential winners may be required to execute and return an Address Verification Form and any other documents required by Sponsor within two (2) days of date of receipt of documents. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable, and Sponsor's designated agent is unable to contact a potential winner in any other manner, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, the applicable prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that person. If a prize is forfeited, or if a prize winner is disqualified for any reason, time permitting, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
7) Seven (7) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive a New Orleans Saints tailgate experience. ARV: $300 each. Exact details surrounding tailgate experience including but not limited to quantity and type of food, beverages and duration of tailgate is at Sponsor's sole discretion. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME AND GAME TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF PRIZE. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, luggage fees, any ground transportation and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility. ARV of all prizes awarded: $2,100.
8) Miscellaneous: By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize (or portion thereof) is permitted. In the event that any element of the prize becomes unavailable to award, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value as determined by Sponsor. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are winner's sole responsibility. The Released Parties and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, registrations, theft, destruction; failures or malfunctions of phones/mobile devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices); interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest; printing errors in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; the cancellation, or timing errors.
Entrants agree, by entering, that i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the tailgate) or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the Official Rules of the Promotion. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11) Winners' Names: For the names of the winners (available after 1/15/20), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 1/15/20 to: the Rouses Tailgate Contest Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12) Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003