NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Take It to the Bank Contest Presented by Hancock Whitney (hereafter, "Contest") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are legal age of majority in their state of residence and who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston, or one (1) of the following counties of Florida: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, or Gulf. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), Hancock Whitney Bank ("Hancock Whitney"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Contest begins at 12:00:00 PM Central Time ("CT") on 10/5/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM on 11/2/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into a two (2) week submission period (the "Entry Period") and a subsequent two (2) week voting period (the "Voting Period"). The Entry Period will begin at 12:00:00 PM CT on 10/5/2020, and end at 11:59:59 PM on 10/19/2020. The Voting Period will begin at 12:00:00 PM on 10/20/2020 and end at 11:59:59 PM on 11/2/2020.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/take-it-to-the-bank-contest ("Contest Website") and complete the entry form in its entirety, including the submission of a video via link, to receive one (1) entry ("Entry"). Videos can be linked from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter only. All Entries must comply with the Entry guidelines found herein. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM on 10/19/2020. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the Entry Period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. The use of script, macro, or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry, entrants grant to Sponsor and its designees a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right, but not the obligation, to use, re-use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, associate with third parties, distribute, promote, market, advertise, and display the Entry, including the video and all written components, for any purposes and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without further consideration, compensations, notification, or permission. Furthermore, by submitting an Entry, entrants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Sponsor harmless of, from, and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from or in connection with any third-party claim relating to entrant's submission of an Entry, including the video, and Sponsor's use thereof.
Determination of compliance with Entry guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. All entries must comply with the Entry guidelines outlined below:
All Entries must: (i) be the original creation of the entrant and solely owned by entrant; (ii) not have won previous awards; (iii) not have been previously published; and (iv) must be suitable for presentation in a public forum. In addition, in order to be eligible, each Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property, or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive; is violent or derogatory; is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image, or in violation of these Official Rules, will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. By submitting a video, entrants certify that: (i) they are the sole owner of the video being submitted, (ii) that no approval is required, (iii) that they have the full right, without restriction, to license the video, and (iv) that they have the necessary consent of any individuals appearing in the video.
In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, returned, or modified. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific entrant entitled to receive the Grand Prize, such Entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder." "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Data rates may apply. Check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, mail, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Other than for prize notification or conditions as stated herein, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Contest or acknowledge any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein, and such Entries will be disqualified.
5. Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, one (1) Runner Up Prize Winner and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen at the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. At the conclusion of the Entry Period, representatives from Sponsor and Hancock Whitney will select ten (10) Entries for the Voting Period (each a "Voting Entry") based on the following criteria: (i) enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints (0-50 points); (ii) Saints themed setting and/or attire; (0-30); and (iii) originality: including creativity, depiction, and uniqueness: (0-20 points). In the event of a tie, such tied Entries will be re-judged based on the following criteria: enthusiasm for the Saints: 0-100 points. The ten (10) entrants who submit the highest scoring Entries, as determined by Sponsor and Hancock Whitney in their sole discretion, will be entered into the Voting Period. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores. During the Voting Period, the Voting Entries will be posted on the Contest Website for purposes of public voting. There is a limit of one (1) vote per person/email address per day (12:00:00 AM – 11:59:59 PM CT) per Entry during the Voting Period. Any violation of this voting limitation may result in all votes from such individual being discounted or void. An individual may vote for their own Entry, subject to the general restrictions herein. At the conclusion of the Voting Period, the Voting Entry receiving the most votes throughout the entire Voting Period is the potential Grand Prize winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). The Voting Entry receiving the second most votes throughout the entire Voting Period is the potential Runner Up Prize winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules).
6. Winner Notification: The potential Runner Up Prize and Grand Prize winners will be notified on or about 11/4/2020 by email and/or phone call, and they will have seven (7) days to contact Sponsor with the information required. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an IRS Form W-9, and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release within seven (7) days of issuance. If the potential Runner Up Prize or Grand Prize winner (i) does not contact Sponsor within the specified timing or cannot be contacted; (ii) is ineligible according to these Official Rules; (iii) fails to return the required documents within the specified time period or Sponsor's sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; (iv) decides to decline their prize for any reason whatsoever; or (v) otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, then they will forfeit their prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entries received, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. If the potential Grand Prize winner or Runner Up Prize winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. Prizing: The Runner Up Prize winner will receive one (1) autographed Alvin Kamara jersey (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100). Actual value of autographed item is subject to market fluctuations. Jersey is not game worn.
The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Visa gift card valued at $500. Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions found on the gift card and/or at the Visa gift card site.
Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Contest by Visa or other any named or implied individual or entity. All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are each winner's sole responsibility. Other than the details of the Runner Up Prize and Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Runner Up Prize and Grand Prize winners in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes available: $600.
8. Miscellaneous: By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
Entrants agree, by entering, that: (i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's Entry, name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; and Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and (iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, participation in, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the Official Rules of the Contest. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. Winner's Name: For the name of the winners (available after 11/30/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 1/15/2021 to: Take It to the Bank Contest, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Visa, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.