No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints 2023 Faces of Virtue Season Look Contest ("Contest") is open to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Administrator" or "Saints"), Faces of Virtue, LLC, ("Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (excluding Administrator), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered, administered, or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Contest begins 12:00:00 PM Central Time ("CT") on 10/1/2023 and ends 11:59:59 AM CT on 11/30/2023 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/cheer-krewe-gameday-makeover-contest ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to complete the registration form, including the required submission of a photo recreating the Saints Cheer Krewe season look, to receive one (1) entry into the Contest (hereafter, an "Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM CT on 11/30/2023 to be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional Entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or any other device to automate or subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations and corresponding entries will be void. By submitting an Entry, Eligible Entrants grant to Sponsor and Administrator and their designees a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right, but not the obligation, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, promote, market, advertise, and display the Entry, including the photograph and all written components, for any purposes and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without further consideration, compensations, notification, or permission.
Determination of compliance with Entry guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Administrator, whose decisions are final. All Entries, including the photo and any written component, must comply with the Entry guidelines outlined below:
All Entries must: (i) be the original creation of the Eligible Entrant and solely owned by Eligible Entrant; (ii) not have won previous awards; (iii) not have been previously published; and (iv) be suitable for presentation in a public forum. In addition, in order to be eligible, each Entry must not include any unauthorized third-party intellectual property, general property, or products. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or any person's personal or proprietary rights. Additionally, Entry may not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive; is violent or derogatory; is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification; contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image, or in violation of these Official Rules, will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. By submitting a photograph, Eligible Entrants certify that they are the sole owner of the photograph being submitted, that they have the right to use any likenesses of other individuals appearing in the photo, that no other approval is required, and that they have the full right, without restriction, to license the photograph.
In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific Eligible Entrant entitled to receive the prize, such Entry will be declared made by the "Authorized E-mail Account Holder." "Authorized E-mail Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Eligible Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that Eligible Entrant is the Authorized E-mail Account Holder of the e-mail address in question. Data rates may apply. Check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; Eligible Entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. Other than for prize notification or conditions as stated herein, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any Eligible Entrant regarding this Contest or acknowledge any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein, and such Entries will be disqualified.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of Eligible Entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Odds: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsor on or about 12/1/2023 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Administrator. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or any other documents as required by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. Grand Prize winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the Grand Prize for the tax year in which prize is awarded. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Administrator reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of any prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) airbrush makeup service and select beauty products as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $350. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP SERVICES CANNOT BE USED FOR BRIDAL SERVICES. AN APPOINTMENT IS MANDATORY. GRAND PRIZE CANNOT BE USED DURING HIGH DEMAND EVENTS OR OCCASIONS, CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS, AND IS SUBJECT TO SPONSOR'S AVAILABILITY. GRAND PRIZE EXPIRES IF UNUSED ON OR BEFORE 5/30/2023. The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof will not be awarded in any form. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. Released Parties are not responsible for any difficulties occurring with the prize.
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner's sole responsibility. Grand Prize winners are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Grand Prize or any portion thereof without the express consent of Sponsor. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) the Released Parties and their designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Contest. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at Sponsor's discretion, select the winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received for the Contest prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Administrator reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Administrator; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's List: For the name of the winner, available after 12/31/2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 1/15/2024 to: Saints 2023 Faces of Virtue Season Look Contest Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor: Faces of Virtue, LLC, 1434 Terpsichore Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130
12. Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.