- The Saints finished the 2010 preseason 2-2.
Patrick Ramseystarted the game saw his most extensive action of the preseason, playing the first half. He completed 11 of 16 passes for 98 yards and a passer rating of 84.9. Chase Danielplayed the second half and completed 10-of-18 passes for 137 yards with one touchdown and one interception
Robert Meachem, seeing first half action, led the Saints in receiving with five receptions for 49 yards. In the second half, WR Adrian Arringtonled New Orleans in receiving yardage with three catches for 78 yards, including a fourth quarter 35-yard TD grab.
Ladell Bettsled the Saints in rushing with seven carries for 38 yards.
Chris Reisled the Saints with eight tackles.
- The Saints scored 122 points in their four preseason games, surpassing their 2009 total of 107
- With his third quarter takedown of Titans QB Chris Simms, DE
Jeff Charlestonrecorded his team-leading second sack of the preseason. DE Junior Galetteand CB Leigh Torrencehad takedowns
- New Orleans recorded their first special teams touchdown of the postseason, when rookie DE Junior Galette blocked a punt by Titans P Brett Kern. Rookie LB
Harry Colemaneventually recovered the ball at the Titans one-yard line and brought it into the end zone to give New Orleans a 10-7 second quarter lead. The Saints would have their second blocked punt when rookie TE Jimmy Grahamgot in front of a fourth quarter kick and it was recovered by LB Anthony Watersto set up a New Orleans field goal.
- The Saints are now 11-10 in preseason games under Sean Payton.