In the 37 games of the series there has been:
• 776 points scored by New Orleans, 783 allowed.
• A five-game New Orleans winning streak from 2000-02.
• A four-game New Orleans winning streak in games played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome from 1998-2001.
• 19 games decided by double-digits.
• Five games decided by 21 or more points.
• 18 games decided by eight points or less.
• One 33-point win by New Orleans.
• A 22-point loss by New Orleans.
Saints’ Largest Margin of Victory: 31 points, Saints won 34-3, 11/7/10 at Bank of America Stadium
Panthers’ Largest Margin of Victory: 32 points, Panthers won 45-13, 1/2/00 at Ericsson Stadium
Current Series Streak: One game winning streak for New Orleans, December 8, 2013 to present
Saints’ Longest Win Streak: Five games, October 15, 2000-11/10/02
Panthers’ Longest Win Streak: Four games (twice), 12/18/05-10/7/07 (most recent) and 12/29/02-12/5/04
Most Points by Saints in a Game: 45 points, Saints won 45-17, 1/1/12 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Most Points by Panthers in a Game: 45 points, Panthers won 45-13, January 1/2/00 at Ericsson Stadium
Most Combined Points (Both Teams): 82 points, Panthers won 44-38, 12/30/12 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Fewest Points by Saints in a Game: Zero points, Panthers won 13-0, 10/19/97 at Superdome
Fewest Points by Panthers in a Game: Three points, Saints won 34-3, 11/7/10 at Bank of America Stadium
Fewest Combined Points (Both Teams): 13 points, Panthers won 13-0, 10/19/97 at Superdome
Most Rushing Yards (Saints): RB Ricky Williams, 147 yards on 31 carries (4.7 avg.) with one TD on 10/14/01 at Ericcson Stadium.
Most Passing Yards (Saints): QB
Most Receptions (Saints): (Tie) RB
Most Receiving Yards (Saints): WR Joe Horn, 160 yards on eight receptions (20.0 avg.) with two TDs on 12/5/04 at Superdome.